Toribash
Nice, cool new update. I'm going to sticky this to avoid confusion in the near future.
I don't see how both ranking systems can be previewed at the same time? All in all, I prefer this way it gives lower belted members something to get excited about.
Now it's possible to get those darn rank achievements that weren't achievable before!

EDIT: Oh snap. Just checked my rank and I'm rank 1!
I love Toribash.

EDIT2: Btw, are that rankings still counted purely by QI? Or does win/loss actually matter now.
Last edited by DeeJayy741; Dec 10, 2009 at 12:11 PM.
Originally Posted by DeeJayy741 View Post
EDIT2: Btw, are that rankings still counted purely by QI? Or does win/loss actually matter now.

AFAIK recent wins/loses had some effect, that's why there was a few 10th dans with a better rank than me.

I approve of this update. ^_^

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
I was wondering why I was rank 10...

This is a great idea hampa thank you
it's kind weird like.... I'm 8th dan and I have rank 8

I still think last system was better than this as S3D said "nonsense". Feeling like I haven't deserved it and I can't compare it to anyone.

Edit: yea I can compare it to 8th dan, but how many 8th dans there is, 8 maybe?

also when I get new belt - what should prove I have more experience and I may be better - BOOM - My ranks gets few new numbers more and what could be more anoying than that.
Last edited by DreamEater; Dec 10, 2009 at 02:24 PM.
[Sigma]
And the second largest penis in animal kindom
Pretty nice thing, yea I was wondering why am I rank 1.

Edit: DreamEater: now you can only compare yourself with the players who are in the same class as you are. You can see how good you are in that class, which isnt that bad in my opinion.
Last edited by SlipAnc; Dec 10, 2009 at 02:15 PM.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

Originally Posted by Zinx View Post
Does it judge how good you are by your win ratio?

Pretty possible, yes, as SkulFuk said before.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!