Toribash
I can't get it to play anymore on Steam. It just keeps telling me error- this session is already playing. or something similar. and I just turned on the computer. im playing on standalone now

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Did you try to reinstall Toribash or steam? Try this and see if the problem persists.
Well now the steam achievements are broken that track your Qi .. not sure why though ...Steam stopped tracking my qi at 7922 Qi and i'm at around 8250 right now in Toribash
I'll be playing on my Original account for a while this is account will still be used for GM events due to Shiai tokens not being tradeable
It isn't a bug... The achivements on steam doesn't really update every minute or hours. Well for some of us like me for example it does but that isn't the case. Just wait a little bit.
Originally Posted by azzeffir23 View Post
It isn't a bug... The achivements on steam doesn't really update every minute or hours. Well for some of us like me for example it does but that isn't the case. Just wait a little bit.

well its been about 2.. 2 and a half weeks thats why i thought it was broken
I'll be playing on my Original account for a while this is account will still be used for GM events due to Shiai tokens not being tradeable
I have a problem, i can't go to the menu by pressin the SCAPE key. I tjust doesn't work and it's the second time it happens.
I cant put the slow mode with the ``.`` and ``,`` keys. Idk why dont work.

I try re-installing the game but, not work.
Hey abyss, I have a quick question. I made an account on here, and when I try to register on Toribash, it says that there's a network error and says that i didn't register, Ive tried to sign up and I tried the log in options, and they both said the same thing... HELP
Already had a "Working solution" on your thread, Cheers

Professional Graphic Designer
Former [Crooks]
Leader | [TA] Member | Ex-[Latin] member
[Mexican] Player |Fan Club