Toribash
Original Post
Just looking for some friendly advice!
Hello all, Just to cover the bases quickly I am new to this game & was just interested on how to make money or "TC" as it's called right?

I noticed you get 10 per win if I am correct which to me is fine but looking at the prices I take it there is ways to win TC a little better etc etc since some of the items are expensive not going to lie

So yeah if you have any helpful tip's and stuff to help a new guy out it would be awesome thanks again Tori-bash Community

PS: What are the colored users mean :O
"Power is not will, It is the phenomenon of physically making things happen "

Originally Posted by Aspirex View Post
Hello all, Just to cover the bases quickly I am new to this game & was just interested on how to make money or "TC" as it's called right?

I noticed you get 10 per win if I am correct which to me is fine but looking at the prices I take it there is ways to win TC a little better etc etc since some of the items are expensive not going to lie

So yeah if you have any helpful tip's and stuff to help a new guy out it would be awesome thanks again Tori-bash Community

PS: What are the colored users mean :O

You only get 10tc per win in official rooms, but easy ways to gain tc is dueling,betting, art making, etc.

Scarlet names ingame are gamemasters, they are teal in forums.
Purple on forums are item forgers.
Red is admin
Green is market
Blue is super moderator
. LETS GET FUCKED UP
With the new Tourny system,
The Mod will change with in 2 to 3 days.
And since they changed it other low level players will play in the tourney so you have a chance.
Marketing you want to check the price of the item you currently want to sell by hitting search on market, and you want to go below that price so you can get rid of your old items for tc.
You can duel people for tc /duel start *amount* if you want to make your own dueling sever,
and if you're good at making textures you can turn a profit easily here.
Everything I can think of.
I hope I haven't overdone it
Originally Posted by Aspirex View Post

I found this tutorial which seems to cover the basics (I have only briefly skimmed through it so I apologise if it doesn't help much). Click here to see tutorial

From what I have heard/seen from other players, marketing items and textures (the actual images made to be put on toris (players) to make them look cool) is one of the best ways to make a hell of a lot of TC. I don't know how to do it well myself so I have put a couple tutorials in the links below. Just click on them.
This tutorial seems pretty good.
Probably not as good as the last one. But I figured it might still help.

However, marketing requires a foundation knowledge of what items do and who wants them etc. so you might want to try something simpler or to find a marketing tutor who will make sure you don't lose all your TC.

I believe that the first general tutorial will have mentioned betting. This is much more my area of toribash. I remember turning 1200 TC into 18,000 TC in a betting server once and feeling proud. But that really wasn't a lot, and because of the nature if earning TC through betting, I lost all of it in another betting server within 2 days. The real money comes from hosting betting servers. I would be happy to coach you ingame (since the world needs more experienced hosts and fewer unsympathetic betters telling then what to do) if you joined one of my servers (type /jo Phoenix into ingame chat to join it if I am hosting, if I am not there then I probably in another betting server, I am sure you will be able to find me).

Hosting is hard and requires a lot of commitment at times. You will be being paid toricredits by other players to nudge them (I will link tutorials on betting servers which will tell you what this jargon means) and if you muck up, they will be angry. So you need to be able to shake off criticism with general impartiality (never argue back, you can insult people playfully, but don't get angry, just suck it up and apologise even if you didn't do anything worth apology) then don't bother reading these tutorials. Click on them to view.
More general tutorial.
A more detailed, complete tutorial.

I think those are the only things which needed specific details. As I am sure I have demonstrated, the tutorials section is extremely useful if you are willing to go through enough pages, you should use it. Nevertheless, I am always happy to answer questions, just send me a PM (private message) or find me ingame.

Thank you for reading.
Good morning sweet princess
There are many ways to make TC. I am not one myself but I've heard people who make art/textures make quite a bit of TC. There are also tourneys to win 500,750 and 1250 TC (I think) if you win the entire tournament. I personally like betting servers because the amount of TC you have when you enter can be vastly different from when you leave, just keep in mind that they're good for losing TC also.