ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
am i good??
I am kaiserium, a yellow belt and I am good at mushu and wushu. can u rate my replays if they are good or not
Attached Files
#Kaiser- Rekt.rpl (41.4 KB, 6 views)
#Kaiser - Decap.rpl (24.6 KB, 3 views)
#Kaiser - Boom.rpl (30.2 KB, 4 views)
Nothing about those replays were smooth. Everything was really stiff.
Valterain1 was defeated by hermaphrodite on Oct 17, 2015.
well I am new I can not get it that smooth and know it not a free play replay it a multi player replay I not going for smoothness I am going for hits
The first replay was so rugged. If you played like that against anyone above Blue belt they'd be able to counter so fast. Also, don't hold fight, or you get that rigid movement. "I'm going for hits" is no excuse for your Tori to look like shit during the fight. I've seen players win against anyone going for hits look sexy as fuck.
ok but you are 4th dan I just started a few hours ago, if you're going to bash me with how bad I am and at least not tell me if im better than the average yellow belt or not so I can improve please don't post. calling me shit when I practiced that for a few hours makes me feel bad.
I'm providing constructive criticism. I'm not just going to tell someone "Oh yeah, you're better than everyone else at your level" because that'd be giving you too much credit; A replay is a replay.
I know, but don't call me shit please. im not that bad.ive seen most people at my belt and they're not much better than me, I don't mean "oh yeah you'r e better than everyone else" im asking if im good as a beginner, i'm not nuthug so im not the smoothest, no one is perfect but if im decent or not, but rather than telling me my moves are complete and utter shit, you could just say its not good enough yet
I never said you were shit. I said your replays were shit.
yeah well don't expect much from a yellow belt. I don't relax fight because it's hard to maneuver and get boost. my legs were relaxed in most of the replays at the jumps,as you can see there too. that's something that's not stiff.
It's best you learn to relax fight early, it'll really help you. Also. I've been playing relax from the start, you really just need to practice it and get used to the movement of your joints whilst relaxed.