Ranking
Original Post
Help with my rank
ok so i want to know how to improve my rank im currently a blue belt rank 380 i was rank 355 but when i win games against black or brown belts my rank goes up not down?

i was rank 355 i won and my rank went to 380? how can i get my rank down?

also looking for a clan
as smallbowl said rank really dosent matter. Its also very confusing and dosent always make sense. Just focus on being a better player and your rank dosent define that
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
Mate, Dont worry with rank, belts and everything else, because it really doesnt matter, just keep practing, getting better, that u will see your rank getting better and better
Originally Posted by gmottaz View Post
Mate, Dont worry with rank, belts and everything else, because it really doesnt matter, just keep practing, getting better, that u will see your rank getting better and better

its not that i loose i win and my rank still goes up i think im already decent
Dopeguy

This happens sometimes. Usually when you play with someone that is a lot lower rank then you. But like we said before rank is nothing to be concerned about
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
Everyone has already said this, but I think dopeguy still doesn't get it:

The ranking system is fucked up. If something wrong happens with your rank, don't mind it.
Heart of Gold
you'r rank is kinda high that is why you need to get about 10+ streak each time to improve and each time you lose you lose rank.(welcome to the bad rank system)
Welcome me back maybe?
YES NO ONE REMEMBERS ME BUT MY FRIENDS
Look rankings in toribash uses elo systems, if your elo is higher it mean your rank is better and the opposite, so maybe your elo must be going down when you started your match and elo ranking doesn't really immediately records to your rank