Toribash
Original Post
Help Parkour
Okay im not really new but I'm in need of help on how to run Parkour. I have tried youtube run which i can do 1 step then my foot goes flying, Custom run is so fucking confusion like you have to lean forward and then what fall on your ass? Then relax run i can lean then move forward 2 inches and then my ankle hits fucking flips. I have been practicing this for 2 hours and i just cant figure shit out. If anyone can help me here with some tips or if someone could get on the game and play with me teaching me step by step (Easiest Way For Me) or give me a list on what joints to click in order (Vary Detailed Explanation).. I can play every other gamemode other then fucking parkour.

PM ME IF YOU CAN TEACH ME STEP BY STEP IN GAME
Umm 2 hours? What a long time :P...
For New Players
Learn a classic run first (youtube run?)
Than practise and change that run
Practise stand. Learn horse stance or etc. Also helps to spar.
After you learn momentum try custom runs
And Repeat Everything you know FOR YEARS!
You will be succesful. -IBlackleon ;)
Leon The Black
You just gotta play with the joints a bit. See if your lumbar or hips being relaxed or held will change which direction they go. I don't parkour much, but I know how to run a bit.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
The reason your leg goes flying using the youtube run on parkour mods, is because the friction of the surface is different from the regular floor. I suggest coming up with a new running technique or opener. Also, as IBlackleon said, Learn to stand and learn the horse stance. After you have mastered those, it will help you in parkour.