Ranking
Original Post
sounds a little bit like firewall issues.

could it be that your firewall is blocking some TB stuff?
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
...or perhaps you could actually try doing what you were told by two ninjas and several HS members first instead of finding some inappropriate workaround that breaks half of your game to log in?

Your read/write permissions are clearly set incorrectly. You don't see certain bodyparts because players' item.dat file doesn't update properly and no objs get downloaded. Same goes for MP list display, your item.dat most probably lacks qi info thus the game client assumes you're a white belt.

Fix your folder permissions, then remove read-only flag, then post again if you still experience any issues.
Sir, would running the app as admin help solve permission issues? that's what I suggested earlier but I don't know if Dare figured out how to do it
Man,honestly,Dare,you broke your game a lot.do what they told you,and if it doesnt works,try deleting and reinstalling....if it doesnt works....dunno what you will do.

Maybe you will have to play in a different PC?Because it sounds like you screwed a lot there.
"I am the White Void, I am the Cold Steel, I am the Just Sword! I am Hakumen, the end has come!!"
You should go ahead and delete everything in your custom folder and download Tori and Uke in-game.
Check every folder's permissions (i.e. Data, Custom, Extra Content) if you have full control on that. There are several cases that it shows you have full control but its only for the administrator and in-case you're logged in as another account than administrator then you might have partial control. You might have to go in advanced settings and do everything which is done on the page shared above (Surge's link).

If nothing is working then the problem is not with permissions and your TB is broken itself.
Should try reinstalling Toribash or Steam.

Edit: How about you install Toribash on a different Hard drive. If It's in C:, try installing in D: or vice versa.
Last edited by MrSofty123; Aug 30, 2017 at 01:53 PM.
Heading down south to the land of the pines
Either your drivers are extremely outdated or your hard drive is giving up on you. If you have several hard drives it might be a good idea to try and install it on another one, otherwise make sure you update your drivers.