Ranking
Original Post
Unable to open game
Hello,

It has been quite a while since I've played Toribash on my Mac and can no longer open the game. When opening through Steam, it just pops up a dialog box saying it "quit unexpectedly" and never opens beyond that box. I thought about deleting and reinstalling, but can't seem to find a way to do that either. Read where you should be able to right click the game in the Steam Library list and click uninstall, but nothing opens when the right clicking.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance,

-ipManjr
Originally Posted by ChinaAlcot View Post
I recommend to you to visit a site on which there is a lot of information on this question.

ChinaAlcot. There is no need to tell this person to go elsewhere. This is exactly the right place to go for these kinds of endeavors.
-----
Originally Posted by ipMANjr View Post
Hello,

It has been quite a while since I've played Toribash on my Mac and can no longer open the game. When opening through Steam, it just pops up a dialog box saying it "quit unexpectedly" and never opens beyond that box. I thought about deleting and reinstalling, but can't seem to find a way to do that either. Read where you should be able to right click the game in the Steam Library list and click uninstall, but nothing opens when the right clicking.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance,

-ipManjr

Hello! I had a similar issue. My game would always fail to open when I first got my new MacBook. If you run the game in fullscreen in steam before it opens im sure your problem will be solved. I spent an hour or two trying to fix this manually myself and im glad you came here to ask. I also apologize for such a late response. If you have any more questions please feel free to PM me. (If all else fails download the game through the website and not steam)
Last edited by Faux; Feb 27, 2022 at 07:54 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[dog] Is and always will be my favorite clan