Ranking
Original Post
Can't upload the wav files to KIAI, hit sounds and that stuff
Hey guys, I've been having some trouble uploading my sounds to toribash. I had some old sounds already set on my items, but now i'm trying to change it and even though it says "upload succeded", it still play the old sounds when I try to play it in the browser, and it doesn't play at all ingame. How can I fix that?
maybe try deleting the Sakailchiiro folder in your custom folder, and then going ingame and typing /dl SakaiIchiiro
ナゲット
Originally Posted by ymir View Post
maybe try deleting the Sakailchiiro folder in your custom folder, and then going ingame and typing /dl SakaiIchiiro

Ok, I did that and checked my files, the sounds are there and they are the right sounds I uploaded, but they just won't play ingame...
Hi, please make sure you have custom sounds enabled in sound settings.
Kiai sound will only play when you're in Multiplayer, hit sounds should play in any game mode based on how much damage you're dealing (e.g. hit sound 1 plays when you deal 500 points at once)
Originally Posted by sir View Post
Hi, please make sure you have custom sounds enabled in sound settings.
Kiai sound will only play when you're in Multiplayer, hit sounds should play in any game mode based on how much damage you're dealing (e.g. hit sound 1 plays when you deal 500 points at once)

Custom sounds is enabled and I do hear other people's sounds. I did hear my old sounds until I tried to upload those new ones. Everything else plays fine, but mine doesn't even though the correct sounds have been downloaded correctly. I already tried converting it to mp3 and back to wav in mono channel and with lower quality, still didn't work.
Still got the issue. I've tried different sounds to make sure it wasn't my sound file that was causing the problem, it's not.