Ranking
Originally Posted by leahna View Post
Hello,

Registered today... so...hi!

Hello! May the peace and blessings of God be with you!
Welcome and have fun!
I'm a Verified Toricredits Seller & Marketeer!
Hello everyone I am also newbie here and I would like to know why I am not suppose to post in some of this community discussions.?
Originally Posted by xigame View Post
Hello everyone I am also newbie here and I would like to know why I am not suppose to post in some of this community discussions.?

Some parts of the forum are restricted to Toribash Staff, and some parts of the forum require a password to be accessed.
I'm a Verified Toricredits Seller & Marketeer!
Welcome to both of you, as a long standing member of this community, I can tell you the game has a steep learning curve, but if you stick with it you can have a whole lot of fun here, and don't be afraid to talk to people in game chat, there's a few bad eggs, but I've made quite a few friends that way.
[fl0w][OoT][OLDA][Team Wushu]
Originally Posted by Hans View Post
Welcome to both of you, as a long standing member of this community, I can tell you the game has a steep learning curve, but if you stick with it you can have a whole lot of fun here, and don't be afraid to talk to people in game chat, there's a few bad eggs, but I've made quite a few friends that way.

the guy who made this thread already quit
Originally Posted by unbandemon View Post
the guy who made this thread already quit

p sure its a spambot account
DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDD
The game has a steep learning curve, but if you stick with it, you can have a tonne of fun here, as a longtime member of this community, I can tell you.