Toribash
Original Post
Game crashes most of the times I try to connect a room
What title says, most of the times I try to get into a room, the game crashes.
Here's a gif to make it easier to understand what happens, and already tried changing the graphical options to default, min, etc.
This happens with the standalone version and with the steam version.

Extra info:
Yes, I did read and tried the options offered in the Steam Release common errors.
Tried this, no success.
GPU GeForce GTX 750 Ti.
CPU Intel (R) Core (TM) i7-4790 CPU @ 3.60 GHz
RAM 8 GB
Windows 10 Home.

About this thread, which could easily refer to a similar problem, didn't have any answer. Anyways it isn't exactly the same problem I'm having, that's why I created a whole new thread for this.

Thanks in advance.
Last edited by Tinerr; Dec 24, 2015 at 04:51 PM.
has this been happening before the newest update or before because i may have an idea of why
|Jacklox2| |Frost| |MrBeany| |Nugget| |Sheetboy| xFIRExGAME |
KDigityDog: It's been happening since I returned to activity (like 1 month ago).

ampex: yeah also checked that thread, got everything updated and already tried reinstalling. Anyways it doesn't crash on startup, I can play single player and even edit flames and items normally, the problem happens when I try to connect to a multiplayer room.
Will try, but I doubt that'd be the solution, I need the lastest one for the items etc.
Also already tried this, no success.
Iam doing my best to get you into game,if that didnt work let us know.
Born to Be RM.

Originally Posted by Tinerr View Post
KDigityDog: It's been happening since I returned to activity (like 1 month ago).

ampex: yeah also checked that thread, got everything updated and already tried reinstalling. Anyways it doesn't crash on startup, I can play single player and even edit flames and items normally, the problem happens when I try to connect to a multiplayer room.

ok my idea is that your wifi has a privacy/security setting that isnt allowing to connect. i dont know what router or provider you have, but it is common problem that happens with users on other games. How i came to this was since the newest update came out maybe a setting was changed, and your router/wifi thought that Toribash could be harmful... So you should go through all you the privacy/security settings.

most routers/wifi dont, but yours might have it im refering to a gaming tab it can be called "gaming", sometimes things in it are turned off what that could do is it won't allow games/apps to connect to the internet. all in all look though the settings and see if anything looks like it the problem.

PLEASE NOTE: Before you go and start changing settings it is always wise to take pictures of your prior configurations incase you "mess something up".

i hope this can help you

ALSO if anybody can build on what i said please do
Last edited by KDigityDog; Dec 24, 2015 at 06:21 PM.
|Jacklox2| |Frost| |MrBeany| |Nugget| |Sheetboy| xFIRExGAME |
Apparently setting Toribash via task manager's "Set Affinity" option to use only a single core fixes the issue, according to an IRC discussion with Tinerr.
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!