Toribash
Originally Posted by sluthead View Post
trying not to be an idiot here... um i dont know if its a glitch or what, but i set my resolution all weird like kinda small, and now i cant get back to it to set it back to normal, or larger. like i cant scroll down far enough to see on the options screen...? i went to folder and looked for it there could not find it..

Go to the Toribash folder and open default.cfg with notepad. Change resolution from there.
Whoop Whoop
rotation bug is wierd
okay, so the wierd thing is... At home, on 3.7, I can rotate the camera past the window. On this computer, where I call my vacation spot from home, also 3.7, (duh) the camera doesn't rotate... Maybe it will help.

Edit: Maybe I have a beta, how to check?
Last edited by evolution6; Mar 27, 2009 at 04:12 AM. Reason: Memory fired :)
*puff-puff*
Well for beta it says Toribash 3.7-b1 to b4 or something like that, for the final release it says just Toribash 3.7.

But yeah - you can't rotate the camera once you're out of the toribash window.
Whoop Whoop
I have no idea what might be causing this, but when I try to launch, it opens and will display the menu background, but nothing else...
Originally Posted by Daiso View Post
I have no idea what might be causing this, but when I try to launch, it opens and will display the menu background, but nothing else...

Update your graphic cards driver.

For more information, use the search button, there are at least 20 threads about this here.
Whoop Whoop
If i press "F6" i take a screenshot, when i look at "Screenshots" its a grey picture, i need some help please...
Sort Of Glitch
I Was Playing In Single Mode Like I Normally Do Then Boom! The Game Crashed And Showed -1 Points And I Was Using Up 1.80gb of PF (Comit Charge)

Here Is A Picture

I Dont Know If It Is Bug Or Not
Last edited by Energylord; Mar 29, 2009 at 08:53 PM. Reason: Forgot Something
The "Ever Wanted to Name your own Star?" offer is not working. When opened, there reads only "Broken content."
the window mod crashes my toribash... and how come the private servers have been working off and on lately?
Proud member of Darkness