Ranking
Originally Posted by mody9 View Post
20 replays in 5 days
go concon make the vid b4 people start posting tons and tons of replays like what happened in last 1 xD

nah i just hope that people doesnt post ALOT of replays so concon doesnt rush through them like in last one

(ConCon : MODY9 WHAT ARE U DOING MAN what are you doing BOOM decap)
(mody9 : wtf was that (what are u doing about?) -.-)

I never rush through them lol? I use as many as I need. Have around 200 replays in my folder to still use
Originally Posted by ConCon View Post
I never rush through them lol? I use as many as I need. Have around 200 replays in my folder to still use

you didnt rush through them but you didnt look each replay in the way you used to
you was showing the replay in normal motion first then you was looking them in slow motion
so you missed some details in the last video

im not blaming you or saying its your fault it was because there was so much replays and you did the vid so late
it was about 3 weeks ago from the last vid so there was ALOT of replays

thats why im saying try to make the vid earlier this time , to make it easier for yourself
Power Punch
Originally Posted by mody9 View Post
you didnt rush through them but you didnt look each replay in the way you used to
you was showing the replay in normal motion first then you was looking them in slow motion
so you missed some details in the last video

im not blaming you or saying its your fault it was because there was so much replays and you did the vid so late
it was about 3 weeks ago from the last vid so there was ALOT of replays

thats why im saying try to make the vid earlier this time , to make it easier for yourself

I make 2-3 montages every weekend though?

But yeah when I sync the music to the replays I lose the showcase of the replays quite a lot which was what this was mostly about (the showcasing of replays). I'll try not sync as much from now on, those were just me playing around with effects testing my new computers capabilities to preview them xD

LOL wrong thread I'm in, i thought this was RFC

You're obviously talking about saveable, (which apparently I didn't read the url properly the first time).

There was only like a 11 day gap between the Saveable videos. (not 3 weeks lol)

The reason I didnt make the video was because I got a new pc on that weekend (friday) and only got the drivers on it at 1am because it doesnt have a dvd drive, so I only got my programs on it by Midday Sunday. (which i made montages that afternoon)

But yeah, I did rush the last Saveable, because people wanted it out lol and I was tired of being begged for it, so I made it during the week but my internet cap was finished so my internet was being throttled last week.

So I had to make the video short enough so that I could upload it in the week (wednesday) and it took 3 and a half hours to be uploaded... And since I get home at 5:30 pm from work it took my whole afternoon nearly uploading it. And there were so many decap replays that I couldn't really come up with commentary for them. I should of put music and only commentated the notable replays though.

This is why I dont like making series videos now days and being tied down to an upload schedule, I want to make videos whenever I want to, not when other people want, so that stuff like this doesnt happen.

Hope you understand lol, last week was a bit hectic.
Last edited by ConCon; Aug 1, 2016 at 02:05 PM.
Ok ok ConCon xD don't get burnt out .. Just make videos whenever u wish
-----
Ahh man..i hate this Forums emoji ><
Last edited by MrSofty; Aug 1, 2016 at 06:38 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Na sahi kuch magar itna to kiya karte the
Wo mujhe dekh ke pehchan liya karte the