Toribash
Original Post
Startup Error - Froze Image
Sup guys, some days ago I updated my windows seven, now when I open toribash, the game window appear with the background image froze in it, I can here the game sound and see the game fps, but I can't see the game, only the froze image. Can some1 gimme a hand.

I am using:

Windows 7 Profissional updated yesterday
Comodo Firewall
Avast Antivirus
Ahhh, I forgot to say, I tried to reinstall the versions 3.86 and 3.9 of the game.
What graphics hardware is in your machine?

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Hmmm it's "Mobile Intel 965 Express Chipset Family" I think, anyway, the game was working well some days ago =(
maybe try updating all your drivers, just check out your manufactures website, and they will have a driver download list.
The drivers are updated I think, anyway there is no sense to update since the game was working with the windows' native drivers.

Today I uninstalled the game and cleaned the computer with the CCleaner, but it didn't changed anything =(
I doubt that it's a registry problem so dont bother with registry cleaners.

Since the problem occurred after you installed your new OS that means it has to be a driver problem. In that case you need to install the best, latest drivers for your hardware, which is one of the drivers skulfuk linked you.

Windows 7 works a little bit differently from XP so you might get errors like that if another running program is not compatible with Toribash.
If you tried updating your drivers (firstly remove the old ones then install the new ones) and it failed then I suggest trying to find whichever program's not compatible with Toribash and killing it.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!