Toribash
Original Post
+help me please!
i went to 'buy toricredit' in shop and i use my mobile then when i text 'Ok' to 19742260 it said 'waiting for transacion...' then i have to wait forever to finish so i click refresh then i went to my account and go to shop see if i got my 10k but i dont have it so please help me with it

im really piss off now coz i just spend $6.60 mobile credit for nothing

Undescriptive topic title x1 ~Fyerrblad
Well its kinda your fault for pressing refresh or it could have been you put the wrong number when it told you to put it in so there nothing you can do...sorry
it was taking for ever to load though and yes he typed the right number coz i was beside him and he got a message but he didnt get e-mail
Last edited by noobbasher; Oct 18, 2009 at 04:26 AM.
talk to someone who is a promo or a supermod or a hampa or veb or some1 of that nature. if your really upset and can prove your point they will sort it out for you
Originally Posted by monster3 View Post
talk to someone who is a promo or a supermod or a hampa or veb or some1 of that nature. if your really upset and can prove your point they will sort it out for you

No. If you have really spent your $6.60 and didn't get your Toricredits, please contact Gman80 with details and useful stuffs, like your payments history. He'll be able to sort this out for you.

The ToriSupport Website is not here for nothing.
Gone