Ranking
View Poll Results: Do you like to make tori credits from surveys/offer?
yes
22 Votes / 42.31%
no
13 Votes / 25.00%
i haven't tried
17 Votes / 32.69%
Voters: 52. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Original Post
Offer/Survey Completion Tutorial
It seems that many Toribash users have trouble with doing surveys and offers.

WARNING: Doing Surveys/Offers takes patience and the want of a lot of toricredits. If you do not have this, please leave this page as you are probably too good to do surveys/offers.

First things first: Necessities

-Spam E-mail account(Personally, I use Yahoo!, but people say that Gmail is more trustful).
-Fake phone number(only if u dont want spam calls. These are available at Brring.com)
-Firefox(Internet Explorer is slower and will not work with some offers as Firefox does)

Once you get all of this, Click on a offer/survey. Try and go for the free ones.
Make sure to read the red text, as it tells you when to stop.

Step 2, Fill in the necessary information and click "Click Here," "Continue," etc.

Step 3:Warning! This is why you need patience! You are going to see a lot of ads like these Throughout the whole offer. SKIP all of them!

Step 4: You are also going to see lists like these Through the offer as well. Click 2 or 3 offers and hit submit.

Step 5: More offers will come up like this. Just select "no" and click submit.

Step 6: Keep this up and you will eventually find these one offer things. Just select no and the page will automatically continue.

Step 7: This is the page where you stop(From the instructions). Right click the page and hit "select all," then right click again and select "copy."

Now click the green box above the offer list on the forum shop site that says "view offer status"

Look for your offer and wait until it says "viewed..."
If you do not see your offer, look in the awarded tab. if it is there, Good Job! you don't have to do the last few steps! You have your TC!

Once you find offer, click "Are you missing these Toricredits?"

Last step: Put your REAL(not spam) E-mail in the Email box and Paste the whole last page of the offer in "Questions/Comments" box. Don't forget to type the 2 words at bottom of page in.

That's it! In a couple minutes to an hour, you will get your TC. If you want to make sure you receive your TC, check the "view offer status" page and go to awarded, or go to account history.

I will edit post when i get my TC from this Offer.

EDIT: Received my TC! 2009-07-03 06:21:14 From - survey 3080 Survey
Last edited by Superiorjt; Jul 3, 2009 at 03:25 AM.
Nice job with this tutorial.
Yeah, i'm the Boxman
<~ishi> damnit ishi where are you.
That's a great tutorial!

I've an addition.
To get a wrong identity I use this:
http://www.fakenamegenerator.com/

It's really useful!
DeviantArt (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Warning: Removal of the attached label is punishable by instant death.
Most of the ones I tried are a waste of time anyway, only got the TC for some of them, most failed to payout, and trying to resolve it through SuperRewards doesn`t seem to get far neither, or at least not for me.
Wtf, a FREE 65k survey at the screenshot you showed up there
Why is that not available anymore >:|?
Good tutorial, anyways.
WolfBR and others: Those offers that have a high payout usually have to have you give something important in return, so don't do them.

Note: Try to stick with the ones that have a payout from 500TC to 5000TC.
Last edited by Superiorjt; Jul 8, 2009 at 03:36 AM.
nice... i always thought that when you got to one that took this long, it was an endless loop. now, i can get the tc that i wasted my time for. good job.
my xbl gamertag: ‘Mr Muktuk'
Be jelly NOW.