Toribash
Original Post
HOW we make an organisation?
the title says it self.......plz help me i wanna make an org so i am asking like OLDA
Well to make an org like OLDA you need to become offcial, which isn't easy to do. Come up with a good idea for an org and post it in the orginastions board. Remember make it relevant to something that members will have common interests in, you can't make an org about nothing.
well i wanna make a organizer on the the teens as olda is for adults and another for texture and sets and last to make noobs a pro see b taking tcs like a job
An org for teens, you could try. There is already orgs for texture makers of all skills. I don't understand the last one.
welll okay ill make a org for teens and nvm the last one but how we get official?
It takes a while. You need to have a very goo dpurpose, the reason have to really devote to toribash. You don't submit an application(I think). I know you don't pay any money, and don't try to PM anyone asking for officialness just yet.
sorry slycooper but i guess i didnt understand u!can u post again in a easy langauage
What Sly basically means is, getting offcial isn't easy or common, you need to be a very strong org, with lots of members and a useful purpose.
Originally Posted by Noxid View Post
do i have to have alot of tc to start an org? like does it cost tc?

yeah do we neeed tc for making the org official like clans?