Ranking
All of the "old" incs are incompatable with "new" .povs.

By old I mean anything that was user-made before a couple weeks ago
And by "new" I mean any .pov that you have made since 3.3.

The only .incs that will work are "glossy.inc" and any thread that has been updated in this thread
Hi. I used to be a damn good mod (wayback 2008 and earlier) and then veb made me not a mod.
Been playing competitive Team Fortress 2.
I'm sorry to resurect this thread, but after looking through it i can't seem to find a solution to my problem: When i start the render POVray goes into "not responding" before even the first frame is rendered. I beleive this is a Vista specific issue. Is there a fix, or alternative program?

thanks in advance
Need Help. ?
Well, sorry to ask this and sound noobish but...

When i go to FILE in Video Dub I see only the option to open a video file. Can I load the .bmp's from that menu? Very confused. I don't see a just OPEN or OPEN .BMP. I bet there is a very simple way to help me but I have never used Virtual Dub before.

And for all the people that are saying it freezes on the first frame. I beleive that is a Vista Specific Issue. I think POV-Ray is written for XP only currently. Check the website for a Vista Specific version of POV-Ray. Btw, since it is open source, check to Internet for a Functioning Vista Port of POV-Ray. I hope this helps you people!

EDIT:::

I found a way to fix it so it works with Vista!!! Here is the LINK TO THE SOLUTION.
Last edited by CyanideXD; Sep 7, 2008 at 08:02 PM.
Cyanide:To open the .bmp`s with VirtualDub just open VirtualDub and drag in the first .bmp in the sequence.It will open the rest.
Proud member of [Pandora]
thanks a lot to nokturnal and volt for all the info, sexy graphics ftw. Expect a thread from me full of sweet looking renders from me soon
[Addicted]Spree
Youshop | Art
My vertion dont drop down for reslutions but what do you put in for x y frames??
In the beginning there was time.
In the end there was nothing......