Toribash
20,000 for the item. Then if you make yourself a flat image, it's free. Otherwise you'll have to wander on down to the Art/Textures board and look around.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
Yep. If you've got the item, you can change it whenever you want.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
B&B&B&
I cannot find the Toribash heads folder. the Toribash folder is in games, but there is no heads folder
The heads folder no longer exists, and has not existed for rather a long time.

The folder you are looking for is the Custom folder, then the folder that shares your name.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
why is this head texture so confusing cant they just make it and we choose one and thats it man 2 CONFUSING
Hover above the air
Uh... you already have a choice. It's called Tori's head. Or to purchase a head texture from someone who knows how.

B&B&B&