Ranking
Originally Posted by Juntalis View Post
I did an IP check. They all registered under the same IP, using patriotz as a referrer. If it was just one or two, hey, it might be brothers. But I'm not going to buy that shit when it's four. Plus, he's an idiot.

As Junt said, if it were only 1 or 2 people who registered at Patz IP and referred Patz, it would be believable but if you can write a list, that's plain too many.

And as Demon said;

Originally Posted by Demonsoul6 View Post
Originally Posted by Juntalis View Post
Plus, he's an idiot.

/Thread

Christmas Ghost Humans do not value their existence.
he made penguinz,and giantz... both at his cp...and penguinz was for fun giantz was for nick one of his friends
KillerGoat was made by the other guy's cousin. However, at the moment, the person posting on it is patriotz. So obviously, he's trying to defend himself under the guise of someone else. That's also ban evasion, which I'd normally ban you for, but veb told me last night that he didn't much like that idea. Don't make me change my mind.

Originally Posted by Post IP
* CVS [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]
* Giantz [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]
* KillerGoat [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]
* patriotz [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]
* Penguinz [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]

Originally Posted by Registration IP
* dragonfrog [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]
* Giantz [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]
* patriotz [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]
* Penguinz [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]
* zezima [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]

That is from checking the IP that KillerGoat is posting under at this very moment.
whoa lets ee i made penguinz and giantz and patz. and yah my friend left like 2 hours ago :P. dragonfrog is my friend. zezima i don't remember making that but i guess i did :o. the top one is more accurate i remember CVS is was acid.. somethings other file.. and he told me pass for some reason.

and yah i remeber zezima i made awhil;e ago i think? right?
Last edited by KillerGoat; Sep 1, 2008 at 10:07 PM.
he made penguinz,and giantz... both at his cp...and penguinz was for fun giantz was for nick one of his friends

whoa lets ee i made penguinz and giantz and patz. and yah my friend left like 2 hours ago :P. dragonfrog is my friend. zezima i don't remember making that but i fuwaa i did :o. the top one is more accurate i remember CVS is was acid.. somethings other file.. and he told me pass for some reason.

How did "he" suddenly change to "i" when referring to patriotz?
it says./.. my friend left a while ago etc. etc. he swas the one psoting i jsut started posting ont hsi file recently