Toribash
Original Post
[HELP] COMPUTER GENIUSUS NEEDED HERE!!
Okay i dont know where else to post this but, my computer is playing this message through my speakers saying,"System Fail CPU Test" and i am thinking its hardware failure, video card failure, or that my computer is dieing. plus my computer mouse will no longer click and drag things anymore. i need help repairing my computer.

System Specs:

Windows XP
Pentium 4
2.4 Ghz, 1 Gig of RAM
111 Gigs of memory.
Computer is about 6 years old, and runs really smooth and fast.
Graphics card is ATI Radeon 9250.
1: This belongs in Support or Rapid Threads.
2: This just started happening all by itself? Or you tried doing something (potentially, something extremely retarded) that turned out to be a major failure? People would need to know every detail to help.
3: If all else fails, delete system32.joke
How to complain in style: GG, Mahulk.
If the system really failed the CPU test, it would either not start at all or wouldn't get past boot, and no boot-time sound output is good enough to emulate speech. I guess that's a virus/some other malware.
Proud leader of [Renegade].
Exactly, I was about to same the same thing yesterday...errr forgot to post it:P

I guess thats a virus or a troian, that pretty much affects your PC.

I would go for a whole system reset, try to save all the sensible data you have on the PC, then format and reinstall the OS.
You can also try some good anti virus and anti malware programs. I would recommend avast for viruses and AVG anti spyware for spyware and malware programs.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!