Ranking
Original Post
[Admin] Account hacked
Hello,the account called " War_Elite " Was hacked last night
I didn't enter phishing links,share my password or anything of that sort.
After 2011-03-09 05:05:08 I couldn't enter my account,and the purpetrator already sinked all my TC,to a account called tracer13 ( via dueling) I request some staff member to freeze the accout until further investigation.The purpetrator has changed the password and e-mail,I'm powerless.Check the logs and you will notice that the IP I'm writing from is the most frequently used from that account.Also I want all transactions ( bets,trades) from 2011-03-09 05:05:08 and forward to be reverted,because I didn't make them.If you keep logs for personal data I can send a message from the previous e-mail to confirm it's mine.
For now just freeze the account,before he creates more work for you guys.
It would be good if you check the logs and match the last entered IP with the toribash database or check what account have been entered trough it ( unless he was using a proxy )
PMed Ishi about it also.
Last edited by Cosmodrum; Mar 9, 2011 at 05:03 PM.
Nope,and it has been 2 days,sent him another one and I've gathered some screenshot proof,but will give it only by PM so the guy that stole it doesen't know what I got against him...
Ishi was the one who gave me the pass it was my account.

If you need to go talk to him
Last edited by PLN; Mar 12, 2011 at 09:29 AM.
No, I don't even know who the void is.

Got back from a trip with my dad and I could not log on.

So looks like you hacked my account and now your trying to steal it back.
Actually this account isn't mine,I bought it and sent the sum to ongbash,so techniclly it is mine.
Account buying is not supported any way. So who ever sold it to you hacked it or it was not theres to sell.
Yes it isn't still I have no idea was it hacked,try asking ongbash or blexx.
I just can understand how anyone can PM a admin and ask him to give ***'s password,without any proof it's his? Or you do have proof,in that case please show me.