Toribash
Original Post
requesting a ban for chrupek
I've been a subject of unprovoked verbal violence by chrupek today, and I would like him to be punished for it.

it started from him and his pals losing to me consecutively because i used a starter they couldn't counter. apparently, chrupek became frustrated and started calling me a noob.

he left the server for a while and came back even more agressive, still calling me a noob.

that i would've let him get away with, but after yet another while, he came back and called me an unclefucker.

then when he finally figured how to beat my starter, he starter playing planned matches with his friends, so it took ages for me or anyone else to get to play again.

here's a pic for evidence

P.S: i can't reply until well into next week, I'll be away... but I guess the mods don't need me to ban him
Last edited by Archlurps; Aug 12, 2008 at 06:11 PM.
I refuse to grab.
-
Like CnC? Most people do. Be a dear and spread the love!
Not to backseat mod, but this is starting to bug me. Please just PM this stuff to an admin, what don't you guys get about this?
Also, I don't see him doing anything wrong there, and a screenshot doesn't prove they were doing "planned matches" replays would. But anyway, its bigiello I see calling you that in the screenie
oh, yeah... it is bigiello... i fail... anyways, the ban was for the bad language...
they were hard to tell apart, because they all were mocking me, although mostly chrupek... he wasn't, the one who crossed the line, though, apparently.

sorry, everyone, will PM admin right now.
I refuse to grab.
-
Like CnC? Most people do. Be a dear and spread the love!
I don't see why you people are making such a big deal out of posting a topic. It's more beneficial than not posting one, because other people can give advice or tell more about the person. It's not like it harms us or anything. Now stop telling people to not make topics. It's probably best to do both, pm an admin and post.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
B&B&B&
The problem is, that it pushes the *real* support topics out of view.

Also, people on this game need to develop a thicker skin, and not go crazy everytime someone tries to insult them.
Not really. I look through every topic in the last few pages every time I go to the support forums. It is a real support topic, also. It's not like it affects you in any way.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
B&B&B&
What are planned matches?
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop