ES Recruitment Drive
to bad it doesn't work for multy player
Part of the [Revolution]
doesent appear to other peaple in multiplayer!
MY STYLES ARE FRESH TO DEATH THEY WILL HIT YOU HARDER THAN METH!
could you repost the tga converter page plz? It doesn't work anymore
every ten seconds I kill 7 puppies. The only way to prevent this is by clicking this savin' puppies
SgtBeans, unless you're using paint, you wont need it: in gimp and photoshop you can save as .tga without using a converter.

emaxxx, your post was made like last year but i guess i might still answer. By using a fake player folder he means you make a new folder under custom, name it something like "magixispoewrfullyawesome" and put your stuff in there. Then, when you go to toribash singleplayer, type /lp 0 magixispoewrfullyawesome and woala, you see the textures.
About the trails part, make sure they're named "trail_l_arm; trail_r_arm; trail_l_leg; trail_r_leg".
Whoop Whoop
ya I just realized but now it just won't work. I'm using photoshop and everything seems to work well: I convert it to .tga, I put it in either my or uke's custom folder (uncompressed) named properly. But it just doesn't show up for me
no one knows what to do and I have no way to model my text sets
every ten seconds I kill 7 puppies. The only way to prevent this is by clicking this savin' puppies
Make a completely different folder. Name it "testtest" (something very unique so you know there doesn't exist a player with that name), put the files there. Ingame, type /lp 0 testtest

- Make sure the .tga is uncompressed. Make sure the filesize is 128*128. Make sure the names are EXACTLY right (l_biceps and not l_bicep etc)..

I explained it in detail in http://forums.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=63013 .
Last edited by Magix; Feb 7, 2009 at 07:31 PM.
Whoop Whoop
Originally Posted by Magix View Post
Make a completely different folder. Name it "testtest" (something very unique so you know there doesn't exist a player with that name), put the files there. Ingame, type /lp 0 testtest

- Make sure the .tga is uncompressed. Make sure the filesize is 128*128. Make sure the names are EXACTLY right (l_biceps and not l_bicep etc)..

I explained it in detail in http://forums.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=63013 .

you can use a better resolution if you want
Are joints still texturable? I can't seem to texture joints anymore even though I can load some of my old sets I had textured joints for and those work fine.
/set gr 0 0 -30