ES Recruitment Drive
Nah it isnt compressed, I used Paintshop Pro 8 and it gave me the option to save as TGA so I did... doesnt seem to be working... If anyone would be willing I could send them a pic like my foot or something and see if they could get it to work... thanks for responding btw... and could it have anything to do with the items \ equipment files? I have customized my guy thru those but I dont think that should matter but im new at this so if it does tell me what to do to fix plz
nice tutorial...
Originally Posted by ChrisDom View Post
Well...Then I have the record for most oreos crumbed in my ass...

.erutangis ruoy otni ti etsap dna ypoc ,sdrawkcab siht daer ot hguone diputs ruoy fI
My Head Shop
Same
Could you make me the stuff and then send me it Ronalds?i want a MONSTER all black then head big teath triangle and my friend smash wants wind stuff like wind trails then something to go with that.
Last edited by monsterman_old; May 15, 2008 at 04:20 AM.
o.0
lol MonsterMan i didnt ask you to post.I didnt post cause i didnt need it ¬_¬
I am a prime tori. Why don't i have toriprime?
i tried to do the trails i made em on 128by 128 changed em to dat file usign the converter but they dont work
[12:04] <@Jarmund> the only thing that could make it even clearer that he didn't have a woman, would be if he played WoW
[21:20] <blkk> what does fap mean?
thanks
+REP great tut. im sorry but it wont let me attach a screenshot says its to big
Originally Posted by ramenlover View Post
i tried to do the trails i made em on 128by 128 changed em to dat file usign the converter but they dont work

you cant use dat files, look at the texture upload page in shop to see which extensions are usable.

[RAWR]
========ROYALRAINBOW========
i mean tga files. do i have to rename the tga files after they come out of the converter cus they changed the name changed after i used the tga converter
[12:04] <@Jarmund> the only thing that could make it even clearer that he didn't have a woman, would be if he played WoW
[21:20] <blkk> what does fap mean?
¬_¬
you dont have to use tga converter you just save to your custom folder as the right name and it should work
when i try to convert the pic it says picture is not a true color image
tga_header Object
(
[id_length] => 255
[map_type] => 216
[image_type] => 255
[color_map_entry_index] => 224
[color_map_length] => 18960
[color_map_entry_size] => 70
[image_origin_x] => 17993
[image_origin_y] => 256
[image_width] => 257
[image_height] => 24576
[image_depth] => 0
[image_flip_height] => 0
[image_flip_width] => 0
[image_alpha_channel] => 0000
)
Last edited by nebulass; Jun 10, 2008 at 04:13 AM.