Toribash
Original Post
Selling and buying TC
Is it legal to sell or buy tc with stuff from other games Runescape wow etc?
I guess it's okay, only trading accounts is against the rules and ban-able.
Just be careful about scams and be fair too.
-----------------------
Well, if understand it right you want to buy tc for ingame items from other games.
If you want to trade accounts forget it you get hammered for that.
Last edited by Karolk; Sep 26, 2012 at 05:23 PM.
I do not see what you are saying, If you are saying something like, trading TC for a game acct. Then i do not believe it is allowed.
WHO SAID I WAS HUMAN? I'LL KICK THEIR ASS!
you must use papal or pay with your real life money.buying TC with that is legal but you need to sell stuff to get TC on your own....but if you are buying TC from another person,you need to feed them a lovely item they will accept.so feel free to do any of the appropriate choices.

EDIT:selling TC is illegal unless you are in no use of your account.it is legal if they give you an item back.
Last edited by omegadark1; Sep 26, 2012 at 05:23 PM.
私の顔にそれを言う。
to sell tc u must have over 500 000 tc in your account if it goes less you are not allowed to sell anymore. There are rules about these btw
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
RE "other games" - most those games have TOC that disallows trading/selling of stuff, thus it isn't allowed to be done on here.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
To back up skul's point:
Originally Posted by Runescape terms and conditions
Virtual currency and Items can never be redeemed for real world money, goods or any other item of monetary value. We may impose additional restrictions concerning the acquisition or redemption of virtual currency and Items. For example we may cap the amount of virtual currency which can be acquired or held or redeemed in any particular period or we may impose restrictions based on your country of residence.

i would guess that the first line relates to toribash products as they have a debatable monetary value
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.