Ranking
Original Post
Help

Every once in a while that will come up after about a minute of being on a page.
Fix please?
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
>chrome
We're all going to Hell, we may as well go out in style
Death is a promise, and your life is a fucking lie
It does it on my computer and on safari, it's not only chrome
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
Problem's on your end not ours, we can't fix a crappy net connection etc.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
How about you try using something else than a ipod? Maybe a computer? If that doesn't work its simply just upgrading your internet package or switching to an other ISP which will always work. Or you can just just try again later probably too much internet traffic...
Originally Posted by coolgabe1 View Post
How about you try using something else than a ipod? Maybe a computer? If that doesn't work its simply just upgrading your internet package or switching to an other ISP which will always work. Or you can just just try again later probably too much internet traffic...

Originally Posted by PlataBear View Post
It does it on my computer and on safari, it's not only chrome

We're all going to Hell, we may as well go out in style
Death is a promise, and your life is a fucking lie
It's not the browser.It's the connection. Mine does that when I have low connection. Make sure you sort out your connection.

▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░ eVo ░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂

It happens to me as well. I usually turn off my connection and turn it back on again, or refresh the page a few times.