Toribash
Original Post
+Re: Tori-Agent/GameKeeper
Heya, Grim here.
I have been a member on the forum for a while now, know my way around etc.
Bur recently i thought i may apply for Tori-Agent or GameKeeper, The problem with this, i am Completely unaware how to go about said process.
i think this is in the correct board because it is a support topic to a extent.
The question is: How do i go about Applying for Tori-Agent or GameKeeper?
Last edited by VayneKuagari; Jul 25, 2010 at 04:01 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Pandora] I can't appreciate another day in Heaven without another day in Hell [Anime United]
id stop now, all user who ask about how to apply Dont make it beinf a gamekeeper is to have self disaplin and havning other users help you isnt self disaplin.

You pm an admin what they want to here
i wanted to apply as well but they are currently not taking any more mods
Tagknife
Sorry to disappoint you but I would rather be taking my information from a user with proper grammar who joined Before 2010... and didn't have such a terrible Reputation.
And having other users helping me isn't Self Discipline, self discipline is to keep yourself under control by yourself, asking for assistance on a non immediate or even required subject isnt Breaching discipline. Or at-least to my knowledge.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Pandora] I can't appreciate another day in Heaven without another day in Hell [Anime United]
Well, we won't discourage you. You pm a ToriAgent/GameKeeper, or someone involved with the ToriAgent/GameKeeper with a application.
Aka jusmi.
DISREGARD THIS I SUCK COCKS

If your going for TA send it to a TA, same for GK.
Last edited by Eureka; Jul 25, 2010 at 04:19 AM.
[18:04:54] <aracoon> Eureka is a powerhungry fag
[13:13] <Eureka> also dota is kinda for pigfuckers
[13:13] <jalis> ban eureka
[13:13] <jalis> thanks
Thankyou for the Information, Doxxy and Eureka, now a second question.
should my application form be in a formal/informal? Or not even a form at-all, i was planning on taking my old parrot application and converting that dramatically.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Giving you a pretty global rule of thumb:

Most organizations with any position in moderation or power have their own board to discuss applications and misc. with. So sending a private message to a person who belongs in that group of people such as smods or msquads with information about yourself, why you want to join, and why they should pick you is a good idea as it will probably be posted in that board and voted on.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Actually recently they have started to let the admins decide. Now i dont know if that is only for local mod or such but at some point i guess veb decided to cancel applications and just keep them private and singular.
At least thats what Ishi told me.
Well i guess if my application gets thrown back at me i will know the answer, and its just a big ramble all anyway, i wont get in ither way >.<
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]