Toribash
This is not a joke but Contact KiTFoX. He is the TA leader. Or he was at least.
Yea, Isn't KiT gone now, and Skul :c
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Pandora] I can't appreciate another day in Heaven without another day in Hell [Anime United]
Check the Parrot boards, thread "..."
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Pandora] I can't appreciate another day in Heaven without another day in Hell [Anime United]
PM a TA or GK for either of their positions SINCE THEY SHARE THE SAME BOARDS. Anyways, the application, there is no format(I think). Just wing it.

/thread
Originally Posted by Aspire
HAHAHA, I'M NOT A LOCAL MODERATOR ANYMORE. YOU STUPID PEOPLE!

Originally Posted by Virtue View Post
Also GK apps are closed.

oh yeah and that

/thread
Originally Posted by Aspire
HAHAHA, I'M NOT A LOCAL MODERATOR ANYMORE. YOU STUPID PEOPLE!

If you're going for GameKeeper, I suggest you host some tournaments on your own. Give the Gamekeepers something to refer to when looking at your application. Besides, you might as well have some experience in the subject before you are given the title of Gamekeeper. I recall hosting at least 8 Nabi sponsored Tournaments/competitions before becoming a Gamekeeper.

As for ToriAgent, unless you enjoy helping new comers in white belt/yellow belt servers, this really isn't the job for you.

If you're just looking for shiny mod powers and fear induced respect, stop now and don't bother applying. I gurantee the community could do without another power hungry moderator.

P.S. Please make your post text white. I can't read a word you write without highlighting it.
Last edited by IceShadow; Jul 25, 2010 at 07:09 AM.

[RAWR]NutHug: I CAN MAKE DIAPER BROWN
There are two guys who you need to contact with these teams.

Eleleeth for the TA and me for the GK.

As it was already said, gamekeeper applications are currently closed.

Anyways, I'm moving this to the right place, since it's not a support issue.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!