Toribash
Original Post
Basic tutorial for sp punching.
Yup here is basic tutorial for sp punching.(for beginners)
I made it coz i havn't seen any basic tutorials for it.
Ima brake the whole thing in few parts.

1. Usin ur leg to create extra momentum for ur twist:

It is usually simple, extend or contract hip. If u are turning left extend ur right hip and so on.
here are two examples, in the first one im using legs and in the second one im not, the difference is stunning.(im not dismemberting anything yet)
tut punch1.rpl
tut punch 2.rpl
As you can see, the first one is clearly mor effective.
The second one is more like a gentle push.
Now to the second part

2.Using ur wrist to get some more power into the punch.

This is simple tip. Just contract ur wrist when ur starting the punch and extend it couple of frames before it hits uke. that way u will get more power for the punch. Again i have two examples. In both of these replay i start the punch at the same time, only difference is the wrist movement. but take a look at the difference.
tut punch 3.rpl
tut punch 4.rpl
The advantage of it is that the contract makes the extending arm extend faster.

3.Getting foward momentum.

This is VERY important. not only it makes the punch more effective it makes it look better. best way to get foward momemntum is start low with contracted knee and then extend it to push u foward. here is example.
This is Evils punch btw.
tut punch 5.rpl
That is very good example.

4.Getting some style after the punch.

Usually just simple tip is reverse the effect. contarct the elbow back quite fast after the punch. How simple is that.

5.Moving to kick after punch:

it is also simple use the twist of ur punch to make it a kick here is one simple exapmle
tut 6.rpl

That was kinda it. Give me some feeback pl0x

And dnt mind posting about my misspellings.
ninjapulsed go into the replay and press "p" it should pause it. Then press "e" and you will see what joints he is moving. Do it for different points in the replay to get a good idea. Also this tutorial doesn't seem like it is for beginners, you use termanology that they would not know. Maybe actually tell them what joints are the most important. Instead of using a few to make the punch more powerful.
A certain recluse, I know not who, once said that no bonds attached him to this life, and the only thing he would regret leaving was the sky.