Toribash
Re: .rpl file editing
I still can't work it out.

I was meaning to edit this replay here so that the guy explodes like a firework in mid-air, but I cannot seem to match the instructions to the replay file.

Is it just because no parts had been taken off in the replay that no details show or what?
Attached Files
Farflung.rpl (10.3 KB, 110 views)
Didnt quiet get that, but the way i remake the replays.. uhh.. is by moving a part off the body, on the frame i want something to happen, because in that way, all the information gets written to the script, and then you simply tell it what to do.

For example, if i would want uke to be a exploding firework -like you intended, i would move a joint on uke on the frame i wanted him to blow up on, and then go edid the script, on the frame that then has come. In this case, i would add some velocity up and to the sides, and crushing some parts. perhaps also adding some spin.

Hope that helps.
Who knew Tori's foot could be used as a rocket propelled grenade.
Attached Files
Foot.rpl (16.4 KB, 119 views)
check this one out my knee flies over ukes head, stops and slams down at him dismembering him :P
Attached Files
[ronin]ramiro l8r!.rpl (10.3 KB, 106 views)
Wonder if someone could make a replay editing application so noobs could edit replays. If someone does, try to make a mac version.
I've been sentenced to life in a rich white banker's scrotal sac!
I can't understand this guy. Wish I could.
this is really acualy easy but i cant do it because i cant find the spot to down load notepad++ just read what he says and you will get it
*Lurking about*
I meant I don't understand how to edit replays like that angvel and stuff.