Toribash
cameritec, Go to a subforum (subforums are the things you see on forums.toribash.com - tutorials, the game etc) and press the "new thread" picture.

VAATI, just like any other texture. You buy it from torishop, go to "torishop - textures", upload your texture and woala. The entire torso consists of l_pecs, r_pecs, chest, groin, stomach and breast.
Whoop Whoop
uhm.. how do i change the gravity so that uke flys in another direction than me? like jousting ^^
thumbing through the bands I be playin' with the check, keep it real 'til I die, put it on my set Tapion's Avatar
4th Dan Black Belt
Ok, sooooo I've been making pictures with GIMP a long time, I have been that lucky that I haven't been in any need of changing the size of the pic or what I copypasted. Soooo..... as you all understand by the time you have been reading to this point "." I need someone to tell me how to resize the pics or copypasted items.

Sooo, can anyone do this for me?

Edit: I think this got into the wrong place, just forget it.
Last edited by Tapion; Jan 19, 2009 at 08:31 PM.
Sigma | Gata
Lost pet looking for home
a full comprehensive tutorial on the chat commands. I know there is that one, but i think it is outdated. i cant find the info i need in it.
CYBERNATIONS DO IT
JollyFuckingRoger
How can I make transparent textures with gimp/paint.net?
chairs