Ranking
question about the free running video
what are the advantives of the relaxed run over the youtube run? other than helping to create a custom run.
-----
edit:
oh, and forgot to say: i am having dificulty doing the relaxed run. my tory allways seemingly no matter what i do; it falls slowly to the side and i am having trouble turning at all.
Last edited by zer06; Feb 15, 2015 at 09:23 PM. Reason: forgot to include a question
[B]awsomenes[/B]
The relax run is - like you said - more used to create his own run.

If you have any problem in running, post a replay to let me help you.

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash

sometimes i begin to fall to my side, so i correct that with my pecs and chest but it has a limit, if i keep falling to that side what do i do?
[B]awsomenes[/B]
if you fall to the side you should use your glutes, you land with an extended glute and then contract it to stay in balance.
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
i Just cant seem to go any further
-----
see
Attached Files
7 steps.rpl (48.8 KB, 12 views)
as far as i can go 2.rpl (90.9 KB, 7 views)
Last edited by jojohill1; Feb 18, 2015 at 11:11 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
When you do a straight run, relax your shoulders and your pecs is the basic attempt. Then use your pecs to fix your balance and avoid to fall on the side.

Hey mocucha,what do you think of my running,and what should i work on with my running?
Attached Files
Yaaaay I did it!!.rpl (426.6 KB, 15 views)
Originally Posted by Mocucha View Post
Post the mod you used.

its a defaut mod... i fixed the replay for you

(btw) before you start a replay take it out of any folders its in in your mods folder if you dont it screws up thr replay for everyone else

if you want my opinion i think your run is good but your climbing and recovery need some work
Attached Files
Yaaaay I did it!!.rpl (426.6 KB, 11 views)
Last edited by chimmy12; Feb 25, 2015 at 12:46 AM.
Originally Posted by chimmy12 View Post
its a defaut mod... i fixed the replay for you

Thanks.

Originally Posted by thecrash12 View Post
Hey mocucha,what do you think of my running,and what should i work on with my running?

You extend-contract too much your hips, you should avoid extending-contracting them at the maximum, initiate the move then relax-hold your hips to get more fluidity and smoother moves. Same with your knees.

You should restart your replay at the top of the red wall, when you "play" with your hand before degrabing it.