Ranking
Originally Posted by joonveen View Post
Imageshack sucks. Photobucket couldn't load the image. I don't bother using other image sites >_> So you gotta wait :P

Explains your head. Or maybe you just liked the spelling of "pallet"

The old "pallet" was a strange blob of yellow that was supposed to look like a PALETTE. With circle blobs of color on them. With RGB codes. :P

EDIT:
pal.let
noun
a straw mattress
-a crude or makeshift bed.

Seriously.

Sorry =( Spelling never was my strong point. And I bought this head for around 75TC
Originally Posted by joonveen View Post
Imageshack sucks. Photobucket couldn't load the image. I don't bother using other image sites >_> So you gotta wait :P

Explains your head. Or maybe you just liked the spelling of "pallet"

The old "pallet" was a strange blob of yellow that was supposed to look like a PALETTE. With circle blobs of color on them. With RGB codes. :P

EDIT:
pal.let
noun
a straw mattress
-a crude or makeshift bed.

Seriously.

Your... an asshole.

Asshole
an asshole that is such an asshole that calling him an asshole in the correct grammatical context is a disservice to the word asshole.
"that fucking young republican asshole gave the long speech at the neo-con rally on how being gay is a immoral, 100% choice and punishable by eternal damnation then.... we saw him at the nazi meth dealer's house playing dong-hider with guido-mike's hiv shooter."

"that young republican is an Asshole"
This is the Emergency Alert System. All normal programming has been discontinued during this emergency.
erm this may be newbish in photoshop, but in cs2 how would you use those colors if you dont know the rgb is there a special tool er something?
Rawrawrawr, Ima Psy >:U
Shop | Replays
Originally Posted by Slith View Post
Your... an asshole.

Asshole
an asshole that is such an asshole that calling him an asshole in the correct grammatical context is a disservice to the word asshole.
"that (bleep)ing young republican asshole gave the long speech at the neo-con rally on how being gay is a immoral, 100% choice and punishable by eternal damnation then.... we saw him at the nazi meth dealer's house playing dong-hider with guido-mike's hiv shooter."

"that young republican is an Asshole"

Lolwut?
Originally Posted by Diealready View Post
why does everyone keep coloring nox wrongly??

its alot darker than that, not bright.

It is actually that color. The RGB's are correct and it is exactly what the color would look like in game.
<Hanz0> Crush his hopes and dreams in the palm or your hand.Doitdoitdoit ;D
[RENEGADE]