Ranking
Original Post
glitching replay files
i've recently had a problem with replay files saving my opponents or sometimes even myself as other people in the lobby and i dont really have a way to prove that its happening other than just saying dude trust me but some of the replays i save in abd lobbies people will get switched around in my epic decap replays and its super annoying is there any way to fix this or is this just a thing i have to deal with

okay the epic decap part was true but just know i wouldn't actually say that it was a joke but i am actually having this issue
Last edited by Nurse; May 9, 2022 at 08:36 AM.
shelby#8266
listen to my music! | commission me!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
#freeskizzify
Not particularly sure what causes the issue, but the fix is to edit the replay in notepad (or textedit). You can change the names of both players, as well as a variety of different factors, just for any other problems you might have in the future.
part of the uri-nation rateyourmusic
you clean your ears with a toothpick while listening to explosive diarrhea blood rectum metal
Originally Posted by piss View Post
Not particularly sure what causes the issue, but the fix is to edit the replay in notepad (or textedit). You can change the names of both players, as well as a variety of different factors, just for any other problems you might have in the future.

right i know but i was just wondering if there was a fix for it, annoying but whatever not a big deal
shelby#8266
listen to my music! | commission me!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
#freeskizzify