Toribash
Original Post
[ I dont know where to report this!!!! }
Glitch with two clients , steam version and www.toribash.com ( web version )
Can be abused on tournaments ( i dont wanna leak full information ) so it isn't abused more
Normally the full problem is posted just here, quite a chance that the bug is already known, and otherwise, how would people be able te fix it if you keep the problem secret.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
it is explained to the extent that i can
____

A player can make 1 account supossedly ( or have one )
and a 2nd account ( like Test1 )
so Account1 goes into the server and plays 2nd Account goes and plays , basically having double the chance to win the tournament
that isnt really a glitch..
itsc alled Multi Clienting and its an actual feature, people are discouraged from doing this in public servers

if people are caught MCing they can get banned by GMs
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
No , this hides the feature that was implemented the ( MC ) goes invisable
that is the whole point of me reporting this
Originally Posted by Zephira View Post
No , this hides the feature that was implemented the ( MC ) goes invisable
that is the whole point of me reporting this

Bruh, it's still mcing. It's just on different versions. Now, who was doing it?
Stay Fluffy My Friends | I do loans and shit
Founder of [ROT] | Destroyer of Anus
A glitch that hides the (MC) tag? Did I read that correctly? That sounds really odd, because I'm somewhat certain, maybe 60%, that the (MC) tag will still show if two people are using the same network at all. I think that was the basis for a suggestion that would let, say, siblings play together in public servers together without being banned/punished for MCing, which is the only reason I know about it at all. I could very well be wrong.
it's not so much the same network, as the same IP's, that causes MC

So this glitch, probably cause an "MC" but the actual text "MC" doesn't appear.

However I could be wrong and it could be a glitch, you should check if they gain elo and tc when the finish a fight using this method.

Steam runs way differently when you log on you can be on two accounts on regular www.toribash.com ( then u get steam ) then use the two accounts , it hides it I think I am the only one that knows this?