Toribash
Original Post
Gamemasters recruiting!

Hey there guys! Once again, it's time for the GameMasters to recruit some fresh blood.
There are no requirements based on belt, post count or length of time you've been around.
We're looking for reliable, active and enthusiastic people who are outgoing and personable.
It's a free form application, that means there's no set format, you include however much you feel is needed, GMT, languages, when you're active etc etc
That kind of stuff.
Applications should be sent to Erth or Thorn.

Before writing it up though, you may wanna check THIS THING HERE out. Dargon's been lovely enough to tell you how to make a good not totally balls app

The deadline for applications is (2 weeks after this thread is posted)

Any posts saying "Just sent my app" or "Good luck" will be deleted and infracted

P.S Posting in this thread will not help your chances. We're going on the assumption that most posts here will be full-retard
Last edited by Erth; Oct 4, 2013 at 01:31 AM.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Question:

Lets say that i apply as gamemaster, do i also need to give my contact information (example: skype) and how great part it would be regarding to accepting me, or can i go full anonymous and not give any information that is related to my real life (expect basic information, like name and age)
We don't need extensive information
Present to me the most beautiful woman, and I shall reward you with chronos
you are required to use irc pretty much whenever you're online, though.

[T]
#hi

oh wait, you guys don't need my credit card numbers, a picture of a recent bank statement, mothers maiden name, and address? well... remind me to take that out of my application... heh... just kidding

Question: just wondering... how long does it usually take to go from a trial gm to a full gm?
Originally Posted by togo View Post
oh wait, you guys don't need my credit card numbers, a picture of a recent bank statement, mothers maiden name, and address? well... remind me to take that out of my application... heh... just kidding

Question: just wondering... how long does it usually take to go from a trial gm to a full gm?

Honestly depends how fast the trial is willing to be. A lazy one will take longer and a fast, hard-working one will be shorter. Also depends when Erth and Thorn want to to do it

Generally speaking, two weeks - 2 months I'd say.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

Originally Posted by Ed View Post
Honestly depends how fast the trial is willing to be. A lazy one will take longer and a fast, hard-working one will be shorter. Also depends when Erth and Thorn want to to do it

Generally speaking, two weeks - 2 months I'd say.

Alright thank you!
omg, are all of current GMs' friends friends already GMs? What are rewards of being GM? Are they get paid? Or it's for nolifers who are happy with duty without wage?
Originally Posted by latvianguy View Post
omg, are all of current GMs' friends friends already GMs? What are rewards of being GM? Are they get paid? Or it's for nolifers who are happy with duty without wage?

From what I have gathered... its a non paying job... and the reward is helping others! A Gamemaster pretty much gets to help with scams, help with people's problems (via irc, PM, in game , ect...) and host prize servers! Newer players look up to GM's as there mentors...
It's not paid. Everything is volunteer. Your incentive should revolve around a genuine want to further evolve our community and game. If you get into this for any other reason, you'll go insane pretty quickly.

Now obviously due to the nature of the position typically people are nicer to, you'll be more involved on the "inside" of the operations, and you acquire power. But abuse of this power or information is a fast track to be fired or banned.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!