Ranking
This is a tut on how to do a hand skeet.

This is the most basic skeet that I know of, first set your hand to grab and contract wrist and elbow until wrist breaks. Then rotate your chest and grab the broken hand. This may take a few tries. Then Rotate the chest the other way in the direction that you are throwing at, and you can also extend your peck to make your skeet stronger, and you can also move your neck, or shoulder to change the angle of the skeet.

Have fun. :P
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Originally Posted by MrJingles1 View Post

This is the most basic skeet that I know of, first set your hand to grab and contract wrist and elbow until wrist breaks. Then rotate your chest and grab the broken hand. This may take a few tries. Then Rotate the chest the other way in the direction that you are throwing at, and you can also extend your peck to make your skeet stronger, and you can also move your neck, or shoulder to change the angle of the skeet.

Or you can grab something and throw it at something else. Just sayin'.
There's multiple ways to make simple skeets.
To do so, work on your aim, as aim=road to successful skeet.
Experiment mostly with the arms, toggling of the grips, chest, and abs.
BAD LUCK
Originally Posted by MrJingles1 View Post

Ah I've always wondered what I skeet was. Always see replay makers saying it so thanks for the info.
Just by living, people hurt others without even realizing it. So long as humanity exists, hate will also exist. There is no peace in this cursed world. War is just a crime paid for by the pain of the defeated...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Termic6 View Post
Please help me

Step 1. Read forum rules
Step 2. Post

Hope I helped.

Closed.