Toribash
Original Post
Inactive clan leader.
Hello i have a member named T1G3R5H0T who has been inactive since May 29th of this year and is currently taking up space in the clan leader rank. I was wondering if there is some way to remove him permanently. Thank you for your time - TheL0rd33
"do it again and i'll insert my giant watermelon dick into your cornhole" ~ Smaguris
May the 29th is really not that long ago believe it or not. Give your leader some time, stabbing him in the back for being away for a few months is kind of a dick move
Haters get the bird, This is my movie, Fellas in the back like a foul-ball free-throw
... If i don't want him there that's my decision. He has no time for the clan and the chance of him suddenly becoming active again any time soon is very unlikely. I should probably just ask a clan moderator.
"do it again and i'll insert my giant watermelon dick into your cornhole" ~ Smaguris
He's been inactive for two months. That means nothing at all. Members go missing for twice that before the leaders decide to kick them out. If you really want him gone, you should be able to demote and/or kick him, due to your rank. If not, yes, get a clan mod.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
Idk why but people in the leader rank can't be kicked by me or Kouta360. So i pretty much have to seek help for these things :P
The previous owner of our clan added a bunch of leaders that don't need to be there. Is there not a way to reset leaders back to none?
you just bumped a thread from almost 2 years ago >.<
"I can bear any pain as long as it has meaning."
My Channel
Originally Posted by Kyros117 View Post
The previous owner of our clan added a bunch of leaders that don't need to be there. Is there not a way to reset leaders back to none?

Please make your own thread, posting in really old threads isn't cool, mate.
Originally Posted by Graded View Post
you just bumped a thread from almost 2 years ago >.<

Please, do not reply when you see something like this, report the post instead and let staff take care of it

Closed