Toribash
my menu wont cum up all it says is 4 or h i dont know how to fix plz help soon

plz help me
Last edited by SlipAnc; Mar 30, 2010 at 09:36 PM.
uhm i just downloaded 3.88 and when it pops up, there arent any links :|, no single player, no mulitplayer, no tutorial no nothing all i see is Toribash U and the moving icon thing :| someone help?
Maybe re install it.Re-installing helps very often if you have tb problems.
Also try to update your graphic driver
Originally Posted by SuicideDo View Post
errrhhh... slip, i dont see how that solves anything. the problem is that shouldnt be necessary to turn off bump mapping or change the number of mouse buttons from in the first place.

it remedies the problem, sure, it will let me see things and use my clicker properly, but why now? i never had to do that before, why now?

Seems funny, a problem is reported and the answer is 'you're doing it wrong'. lol nice.

To be honest, I dont know, that's just how it works.
Basically the bumpmaps get up as the front layer and dont make the other ones show up.

Originally Posted by nevil View Post
uhm i just downloaded 3.88 and when it pops up, there arent any links :|, no single player, no mulitplayer, no tutorial no nothing all i see is Toribash U and the moving icon thing :| someone help?

Get a graphics card update.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

Originally Posted by Fardar View Post
Lol this whole version is gay 3.8 is heaps better

The 3.88 has more stuff in it then the old 3.8.
That's true that it's a little bit more instable, but I wouldnt say that the 3.8 is better.

Vox sucks

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

I got one, If you hit the R key (Replay) on the first frame, Uke doesn't keep his "hold" posture, and Uke falls over.
Originally Posted by Boomshot View Post
One Time I Made A replay Where I Do Kick flips N' Shit Like That, But When I Played It I Didn't Do the Flips! it Doesn't Do Them Even if i keep Replaying It Over And over, is This cause Of Lag or Some Other Crappy Problem I Probably Don't Know Shit About?

And Here's Another Problem, I try to See All My threads (Cuz I Made A Shop Thread that I Can't Find Now) In My profile, But It just Says "too slow... disabled for now" WTFH?!

The replay probably didnt save propperly because of some lag or you may have edited it too many times.

Also the searching functions are currently disabled for now, they'll be back soon.

Vox sucks