Toribash
Original Post
SOTW-sig of the week. week 1
Welcome to the Signature Contest on the toribash forums.

Here are the Rules

Requirements: Anysize up to 400x125
Anything in between
Text: Dosent have to have it.

Winnings.
1st Place- 500 TC and a custom userbar,
2nd Place - 200 TC ,
3rd Place - 100 TC,

All submissions must be in by Friday, August 15th.
No ripping! must post render used to be exepted

NOTE!
After you have submitted your signature, you can NOT change it. Make a decision, and post it! If you change your entry, you will be disqualified!

Please submit in the following format!

Code:

(link)
This weeks Theme is Fantasy.
Fell free to many anything you want related to Fantasy.

This is not to talk about your work.
You may talk about entering
DONT SPAM

i am currently low on cash so i accept donations for the winners!
Last edited by cooljoshb; Aug 9, 2007 at 01:16 AM.
╔╗╔═╦╗
║╚╣║║╚╗
╚═╩═╩═╝
cool, I might try it.

But one thing bugs me. You have a power ranger in your avatar. A POWER RANGER! *sobs*
I'm gonna enter.
凸[◣_◢]凸 PRAISE LID 凸[◣_◢]凸 FUCK THA HATERS 凸[◣_◢]凸 PUT THIS IN YO SIG IF U DOWN 凸[◣_◢]凸
cool guys its not PR its a knight from 2 moons
╔╗╔═╦╗
║╚╣║║╚╗
╚═╩═╩═╝
I shall add an important commandment.

l. THALL SHALL NOT PLAGIARIZE.

Cooljoshb, in future weeks, put in a render that must be used, and/or 2 or 3 colors that must be included in the sig. Whatever you may think of that'll work. We don't want any of this sigs being created using Google tutorials instead of Photoshop tutorials.
hmm i like that i will add to the post that you have to show the render you used
╔╗╔═╦╗
║╚╣║║╚╗
╚═╩═╩═╝
Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post
I shall add an important commandment.

l. THALL SHALL NOT PLAGIARIZE.

Cooljoshb, in future weeks, put in a render that must be used, and/or 2 or 3 colors that must be included in the sig. Whatever you may think of that'll work. We don't want any of this sigs being created using Google tutorials instead of Photoshop tutorials.

Now we're talking! cause i hate contests were whe dont have any starting picture what watever it is... you should make a picture and people would edit it in some way... so that there isnt "plagiarization" (lol!)

ps: i know i am not the right person to talk about this, but i understand that plagiarizing is bad... and thats why i plagiarized before... it was like a revenge!...

anyway... i might enter.... not shure thou... i'll give you an answer later!
i would be glad to have you guys to pertisipate
╔╗╔═╦╗
║╚╣║║╚╗
╚═╩═╩═╝
My entry
well Am I lucky I have been working one a new sig style well this is the perfect oppertunity for me to see if its worthy =).

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l1...madeSiggy6.png

render used:

http://planetrenders.net/renders/dis....php?pos=-3663
<Hamster> I need a towel
<Hamster> ._.
Heres a sig:

It's abstract. But. Technically. Fantasy is something non-existant. And I seriously doubt whatever it is in my sig actually exists. :P

EDIT: So yeah. That's my entry.