Ranking
Original Post
So i just downloaded 4.5....
Downloaded 4.5, and i wander why my Stable flame doesn't show at all and i have just discovered that its been.. like deleted or something from toribash.. i spent 100k tc on my flame and now stable hat flames don't exist anymore.. anyway i can get refunded as 100k is alot
I hardly play games anymore.. sorry to disappoint
Stable flames were only the result of a bug in earlier versions I believe. That bug was patched in 4.5.
[Team Wushu]
Pm me any questions! I will be happy to help.
Views: 94 Announcement: Perfect stable flames no longer work
-----
i don't even have a showing flame. but I'd love a refund if that is possible??
Last edited by shad666; Oct 24, 2013 at 07:43 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
You won't get a refund. I saw another thread on this and they refused a refund.
[Team Wushu]
so basically. i bought my hat flame for about 100k and then toribash decides to remove it so I'm basically losing out on a lot of tc and its not even my fault..
It was a bug. The bug got fixed. Good game devs fix bugs. That is how things work. It is too bad but nothing else can be done I am afraid.
[Team Wushu]
:''( there was a bug a couple years ago and everyone's items got wiped yet toribash managed to restore everyones items..
Originally Posted by shad666 View Post
:''( there was a bug a couple years ago and everyone's items got wiped yet toribash managed to restore everyones items..

Proof?
isn't this is a bit offtopic though. anyway, i tried finding the emails i sent to the guy (a year after the bug happened i quit after i tried getting them back as too many people were overloading the gm's for their stuff back. i got them about a year after when i joined again) about getting my items returned.. but i couldnt find it. so i went on the character i was using at the time and saw the trade history where i had most of my items at the time returned....

Items returned.

That was a bug that had nothing to do with a certain item. Let me explain. The ITEM itself was a bug. It wasn't supposed to ever exist. It is a shame that you bought it unknowingly(I am not blaming you for it). Anyway, hope that helps.

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk
[Team Wushu]