Ranking
Correct also don't double post, double post's are when you post one post then you post another in a row. Just click the edit button on the lower right corner of your post.
That greay bar is your reputation. Making art, helping people, making smart post will raise it to Green. People can rep you when you do some of these I told you, and depending on his reputation, you'll get a certain rep. Right now, you cannot rep anyone because your grey, but time will tell you. I +reped you so you can start ^^.

Anyway, welcome to toribash, I hope you're enjoying it. I'm GrayveXP, and if you ever need help, PM me ok?

A good thing to start doing now, is acctualy start to get known about the forums and ingame.

Go play some matches, learn new techniques and there you go.

About the forum, you could try to get a avatar and a signature. To do that, look at the top black bar of this page in the left, can you see UserCP? Well, there you can edit everything about you. So, try it. Get an avy and a sig, and PM me when you're done so I can help you more if you need ok?

Cheers
.:GrayveXP:.

#TribeOn
sorry i forgot to check this but woah, this is awesome thanks for all of that info i hope everyone is like that. and i +rep you