Ranking
What are your thoughts on inter-dimensional planet travel in order to further the testing of reactions to radioactive materials such as uranium and plutonium in other sentient concious beings as a means to further the search for alternate power sources?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
I have a nuke reprocessing plant down the road from me, so afflicting others with that shit is fine by me

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
All right sir, thank you for your input, it is greatly appreciated.
Here's a 10 dolla tax refund for your participation in this survey.

Also, console or pc? And why
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Originally Posted by Dscigs View Post
Also, console or pc? And why

Hmmm, I'd have to widen the terms here a bit because UK & me & stuff.

K so about consoles... Modern ones are proper shite. Seriously, pure wank. The games on them are just the same old recycled crap, with the rare one that isn't. But yeah, I'm sick of playing the same game so when it comes to consoles anything made in the past 10 years pretty much just gathers dust.
Old consoles, that's a different story.

PC is going to need the term widened a bit, because while I do play a lot of stuff on computers they're usually old machines. Hence the "UK" part - we grew up with computers rather than consoles. So while Americans harp on about the NES we would be talking about computers, arguing over which of the hundreds of machines were better because it was the one we had.

When it comes to current stuff I stick to PC unless it's a must have console exclusive (3 games a generation lol), beyond that I play on old machines. Did you know new stuff still gets made for old hardware? You don't need to be current gen to get new games ;)

<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
O, the only thing I have for my n64 that is somewhat current gen is a copy of the angry video game nerd game.
It's like my most prized possession, even more then skyrim for my ps3

Is recommend that you check out some of the avgn games for pc, they're downright frustrating, but really fun.
:> if you enjoy torturing yourself
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
I NEED AN IDEA FOR MY LEGEND ITEM

HALP!

<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
A skull with a decent sized hole in it's head.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
bloody hyper-realistic eyes stuck to your tori's head, of course

either that, or a goose
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol