ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Problem with queu
Yeh I have a problem with it. It's that I have to wait 10 minutes to get a 2 minute game in, which I usually lose. You really need to come up with a way to let everyone play at once if they want. I'm very likely to get driven away from this game simply because of the badly designed multiplayer system.
That's Toribash. Go in and empty server and wait for someone if you want a direct fight. Also, Its not our fault if you lose. Better keep on practicing and get a skill to win in the fights.
To quote my roommate:
Grow a pair.
I can hear chants and incantations and some guy is mentionin' me in his prayers / I don't know what it is but there's definitely something going on upstairs

RAWR
Would you suggest that people who win have to wait longer than people who lose? That definitely wouldn't fly. Besides, you get to see a better (or luckier, sometimes) player do their thing.
Jepoy is quite right though, plenty of empty servers around. Try some different modes!
@jepoy: How can I practice when I spend 7/8ths of my time waiting for a go? I will try said empty server thing.

@FNugget: No, I wouldn't want better players to wait longer, I'd want everyone to be playing at once. It can't be that hard to set up a system that lets everyone at once.

Better players don't generally join Judo::Beginner, and when they do they dominate. All the other players arent very fun to watch. Mabye 1 in 10 games is worth seeing. Also if I wanted to learn moves off other players, I'd check replays.

Also, about diff modes. Why fix something thats not broken? I just dislike waiting, not the actual game.
Do you have any idea how much that would lag? I don't think you do. Toribash does many many things when you play a match. Running 3 matches at a time would cause a lot of lag.

If you want to play more, get better.
Church of BnW
yes, LOTS of lag. no one would like that. also, they will have to write scrips for like..10 player battles...they are still working on 3 and 4 player.

better players come to beginner servers to try new moves and so on. they dont go there to pwn noobs 75% of the time. if you are pissed at multiplayer, go single. you get to play all the time, isn't that what you want? go figure
There are 50 servers to choose from, most don't have belt limitations.
You can pick a server with 3 or 2 players to wait less.

In the next version (very soon!):
- Toribash will notify you when its your turn to play, so you can just minimize it and do something else until its your turn.
- You can sort the servers by number of players and easily find the empty ones.
OOH, me wants
I've afk'd countless times doing other stuff waiting for my turn, and now no more!
thankies
I can hear chants and incantations and some guy is mentionin' me in his prayers / I don't know what it is but there's definitely something going on upstairs

RAWR