tHANKERS

aEGGEHGUEHHEUEEH

aEGEUEHHHH

aEGUEGEHHEE

eAHEEEEGHHHH

aEGHEHHH

-----
Originally Posted by Test View Post
Wonderful work anywhere I can stay up to date to your art?

yET tO cOME:........
Last edited by pomi; Mar 22, 2023 at 10:16 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Alejandro View Post
i love ur sculpture work it is very rough and beautiful thank u for sharing

tHANKSSS

.....................A

.....................A

Originally Posted by akina View Post
nice pictures

nICE hUMAN XOXOXOXOXOXO

nICE hUMAN XOXOXOXOXOXO

nICE hUMAN XOXOXOXOXOXO

I think your linework is decent, but they all feel a little bit rushed. I think you might find drawing way more fun if you think about your drawing as a 3d object, and identify where the shadows/highlights should be, rather than thinking "sun is left, bright spots must be left side and dark on right side".

and think about the light source, is it harsh sunlight which will create hard shadows, or is it cloudy outside, creating soft shadows?
Is it warm light or cold? is it perhaps multiple lightsources creating lights on multiple sides of the character?
You should think about warm and cold colors instead of shading in gradients of black and white, like the example below. You see that both the highlights and shadows arent completely black or white, and they all follow the rules of color temperature.

So you can create contrasts in your image this way, instead of using white and black, shadows are rarely pure black, its just a dark variation of a color, like dark blue per example. You see the darkest areas in the paintings above isn't even close to completely black.

Thinking like this might greatly help you and you will develop as an artist.

This also applies to cartoon/anime drawings.

here is a nice example.
Last edited by Ezeth; Jul 30, 2023 at 02:06 PM.
Originally Posted by Ezeth View Post
I think your linework is decent, but they all feel a little bit rushed. I think you might find drawing way more fun if you think about your drawing as a 3d object, and identify where the shadows/highlights should be, rather than thinking "sun is left, bright spots must be left side and dark on right side".

youre right, the rendering is generally pretty rushed as thats the stage i generally enjoy the least so i try to just make it look "decent enough", maybe if i incorporated / imagined more actual environments into my stuff i could have more believable bounce lights etc....
the only few ones where i actually tried rendering them in more interesting / "believable" (as believable as cartoony stuff can be) ways were these
Originally Posted by pomi View Post
mONTHS hAVE pASSED!!!!!!!!

BBB!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by pomi View Post
tHANKSSS

.....................A

but yeah even on those, as you said, im following pretty basic lighting schemes, so i definitely see how i could benefit from thinking about the actual light sources more.... its just that thats so much work
nevertheless, thank you very much for your feedback, really really appreciate it!!
the 3ds are overkill, and how come a tomato could have sexier legs than my ex
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
You are extremely talented and you make wonderful, beautiful, funny, and absolutely awesome art man. I know I've told u that before but I just want to remind you again <3

Great work ^^

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it