Toribash
very nice nice very nice very nice I like this too much
i gotta learn how to tuck better like u do, youre able to keep a lot of spin, everything else was also top tier sexy c9->c9 shouldve been a crime but that vanish is rly good
9.5/10

pls do more different tricks sometime ok bye ily
EMS (Emergency Medical Services) | PT
não dói joca
Dude I love your shmoovement style, it looks so effortless and confident. I wanna see you push it to the limits with some more variations/stalls/jank, for my personal tastes anyway. Still, really good job on this replay, I really have no complaints on the movement. It's crazy how fast you've improved in ability, now let's see some conceptual improvement
Glimpsed
i made pk with akina but we did it in xioi style you know with real creativity.
Attached Files
xioiv2.rpl (1.82 MB, 21 views)
this is some of that useless akina esque bullshit that makes xioi wanna quit entirely
What the hell xioi, you stole half of my idea, I will press charges if you continue this blasphemy.
Dves, out.
sorry was just tryna get in on the attention whoring a lil bit

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

actual fun replay when it doesn't come to the blatantly not cared about parts which is like most of it, route was kinda sick tho
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.
If you read epoch backwards it spells cope. And if you type that in a calculator and turn it upside down it spells dope. Those are my thoughts on the current situation, thank you for listening with your eyes
Dves, out.