Ranking
Original Post
[m] Name of Event

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays.
mogul - brings you another event during this festive season. We're sure you've enjoyed our tourney that was hosted recently and we've decided to double down on the fun but!, this ladies and gentlemen - is a replay event. That's right, straight from the demented tombs of Xioi & Glimpsed the demonic duo, we present to you: mogul - Name of Event.

The goal is simple. You are to make a replay best expressive of your skills. It can be expected we seek a style (which you have complete freedom to choose over) that best portrays your talent in this genre of Toribash gaming. You have complete liberty over game rules - we will be assessing the replay as a whole, regardless of what category it may fall under.

Originally Posted by Glimpsed & Xioi
We will be judging based on three criteria-

Novelty of Concept- How creative and fun is your replay?
Execution- How effectively were you able to bring the concept to life?
Skill Expression- Opposite of skill issue.

Usual rules apply, be fair.
Do not steal replays from other participants.
One entry per participant.

Post your submissions in this thread, if you wish to make alterations to your initial submission before the deadline - mention it.

Now now, this is what gets everyone going. We here at mogul always promise the most ostentatious rewards when it comes to clan events. As such, here's another reward scheme to have yourself a delighted Christmas this year.

Deadline: 13th of February 11pm GMT
Last edited by list; Jan 28, 2023 at 08:17 PM.
We're gonna extend this for TWO whole weeks in order to bring out the best in those who have still not finished entries, and give non-forum users a chance to hear about it through discord.

Remember- if you come in with a GIGA unique concept, you could still potentially steal that W. Don't be discouraged by the high level stuff that's been posted!
Glimpsed
Hi guys, gentle reminder this is the last week for the event with no further extensions. We currently have 5 entries recorded and are taking a last batch.

Don't miss out!
. . .
list0 on Discord, reach out for inquiries.
Or send me a private message, I'm responsive.

[7:19 PM] Aliosa: Can't have loopholes if there are no loops.

[9:14 AM] Viddah: Just remember if you step on toes youre gonna have to suck on them to make the pain go away
[9:16 AM] [Faux_fan]ancient: put me in the screenshot
With a couple minutes on the clock, you get this scuff ass script version too
Load script first, then open the replay from the ingame replay browser or using '/lsr tech_demo.rpl'.
You need to have newmenu enabled
https://drive.google.com/file/d/19R0...ew?usp=sharing
Attached Files
clone_parser.lua (116.0 KB, 11 views)
Last edited by AssassinPro; Feb 14, 2023 at 12:13 AM.
golf
And with that our event now stops taking entires.
All entries posted have been recorded.
A final verdict will be reached within a week, with all entries listed accordingly.
Patience!
. . .
list0 on Discord, reach out for inquiries.
Or send me a private message, I'm responsive.

[7:19 PM] Aliosa: Can't have loopholes if there are no loops.

[9:14 AM] Viddah: Just remember if you step on toes youre gonna have to suck on them to make the pain go away
[9:16 AM] [Faux_fan]ancient: put me in the screenshot
Hi gamers, melrose here. I hijacked my clan event to make the announcement after a slight delay B)

AFTER A LONG WAIT...
THE TIME HAS COME!
THE TIME FOR RESULTS!

*Before that however, I'd like to take the time to thank everyone that took their time to participate in the event, bringing in their finest skills into motion and bringing the dynamic we were so keen to see from this event. As you all know, mogul is a clan that only has the best, but as "best" is a subjective matter, we strive to bring out the best in ourselves and bring in the best to the community! With these event we aimed to do just that, and we're planning to do more in the future!

The judges were blown away by the competitiveness and sheer performance of everyone taking part, so much so they had a hard time to really decide on the winner...
that is until one person came in and blew everyone away.

Without further ado! The winners!

1st Place
AssassinPro
The outcome was known to all that saw the immense file size and script wizardry that Sassy brought in.
The replay is worthy of dubbing this individual the zoomer NutHug, truly a talent deserving of all possible attention.
You never seize to amaze us, thank you for all you do.

2nd Place
Rcrichman
No idea how we'd even dissect this replay, the movement is what we'd call peak tori and bashing.
This was so realistic we had to go outside and touch grass to remind ourselves what "real" truly was.
Not only are you the realest guy we know, but you also move hella real :100:

To the winners, please contact me on discord, I'll arrange the $$$ prizes and send out the items ASAP.

To the rest, thank you for taking your time to be a part of this event : )