Ranking
Original Post
Requested scripts
This is a thread where I will be posting scripts requested by other players.

gg
This script was requested by Failed101. Well, they requested the script to post gg in chat whenever they finished a match. As far as I know, there is no way to post messages in chat with scripts, or at least I couldn't figure it out. So I made the next best thing, a script that makes it look like you said gg in chat, but it only shows up on your screen. It doesn't account for usergroups, and is pretty much a useless script that I made as a joke.

Clarity
This is a script requested by Nurse. It adds 2 buttons on the screen, one that toggles chat visibility, and one that toggles opponent items visibility via loadplayer command. I guess this is something people can find use for if the chat starts to annoy you, or the opponent's items are very distracting.

Preview

Pure outline
This script was requested by Viddah, it adds a black outline to pure usertext. There is one scenario where there won't be any pure usertitle, but otherwise it works pretty well even when you use loadplayer|lp command.

Preview

Attached Files
gg.lua (1.9 KB, 3 views)
clarity.lua (4.3 KB, 10 views)
pure_outline.lua (4.5 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by AssassinPro; Jan 8, 2023 at 01:27 PM.
golf
Did some more work on the pure outline script, but then...

Plop

So I'm gonna stop working on that one. It was pretty wonky anyway.

Dark menu
This script was requested my comet, although you can barely call it a script. All it does is change default menu colors. The script was written to work on startup, if you load it when your game is already open it might take a while to kick in. It's also quite simple, so you can open the file and play around with the colors.

Preview

Autosave self
Another script requested by comet, this works the same way as an autosave option, but it only saves replays made by you.

Chat logs
This script was requested by Warlord, it saves the entirety of your chat logs in text files. These are stored in the /data folder in the toribash directory, and a separate file is created each day. Big thanks to Warlord for the TC reward! Very nice.
Attached Files
dark_menu.lua (460 Bytes, 12 views)
autosave_self.lua (1.5 KB, 2 views)
chatlogs.lua (368 Bytes, 5 views)
Last edited by AssassinPro; Jan 9, 2023 at 01:37 PM.
golf
I wanted to gather a few more scripts, but I havent been getting any requests recently

Slowmo

This script was requested by Glimpsed. What you do is you go to a certain frame in your replay and run the command /slowmo <speed> <replay_name>. This then captures the actions on that frame slowed down/sped up to the speed parameter (1 is normal speed, 0 is complete halt) and outputs it to the specified replay name. Glimpsed didn't want this script to be too complicated, and this simple trick was enough. He also gave me a very big TC reward and a helmet, wow!
Attached Files
slowmo.lua (5.0 KB, 4 views)
golf
Originally Posted by Euphoria View Post
Слух, а поменять цвет меню выбора сервера сможешь?

Выбор сервера рисуется не скриптами, так что нет. Разве что написать своё меню выбора сервера.
golf
if possible a script that can move/add force to non static objects
probably not possible
Last edited by EnzNova; Jan 21, 2023 at 08:26 AM.
i wish rpm was usable in private multiplayer servers :/]
Originally Posted by EnzNova View Post
if possible a script that can move/add force to non static objects
probably not possible

this script already exists somewhere though i cant find it, i know it exists though because i remember looking for the same thing a couple years ago and finding it
shelby#8266
listen to my music! | commission me!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
#freeskizzify