Ranking
I think you've already had your question answered in #scripts, but yeah. You can do it while playing, but as soon as the replay starts all environment objects lose their force information.

testcode.lua
For all you folk curious about scripts. Now you don't have to create .lua files and then load them to see what happens, simply type /eval <code> in chat and observe what happens.

Preview

List of outdated commands I sometimes use:

theme_picker.lua
One of the more commonly requested scripts is a custom color theme for the menu. Rather than making a new one for each color scheme, here's a script that adjusts most color values with sliders.

Comet also recommended I link this thread here so that people have an easier time picking a theme:
[Game] Complete list of toribash color codes and their respective RGB values
Attached Files
testcode.lua (279 Bytes, 3 views)
theme_picker.lua (26.7 KB, 23 views)
Last edited by AssassinPro; Jan 23, 2023 at 07:24 PM.
golf
Originally Posted by AssassinPro View Post
I think you've already had your question answered in #scripts, but yeah. You can do it while playing, but as soon as the replay starts all environment objects lose their force information.

testcode.lua
For all you folk curious about scripts. Now you don't have to create .lua files and then load them to see what happens, simply type /eval <code> in chat and observe what happens.

Preview

List of outdated commands I sometimes use:

theme_picker.lua
One of the more commonly requested scripts is a custom color theme for the menu. Rather than making a new one for each color scheme, here's a script that adjusts most color values with sliders.

Comet also recommended I link this thread here so that people have an easier time picking a theme:
[Game] Complete list of toribash color codes and their respective RGB values

Great work like always Sassy. And here I was thinking hm maybe I should upload the alternative to the dark theme I requested from him so others can have at it too. Good going.
. . .
list0 on Discord, reach out for inquiries.
Or send me a private message, I'm responsive.

[7:19 PM] Aliosa: Can't have loopholes if there are no loops.

[9:14 AM] Viddah: Just remember if you step on toes youre gonna have to suck on them to make the pain go away
[9:16 AM] [Faux_fan]ancient: put me in the screenshot
a script that /lp's a random tori in the customs folder every time you load a new match
so if you use it along with any trainer then training will be more immersive
i wish rpm was usable in private multiplayer servers :/]
Fixed a couple scripts to work with 5.60

These versions of theme picker and clarity are not compatible with 5.55

Timestamps work in 5.60, but might break other scripts due to changes with hooks. I also added a couple improvements to how the links appear in chat

Chat logs should also work, just slight changes to make it compatible with mobile version in the future. If you use these versions of chat logs and timestamps on 5.60, make sure to load chat logs after timestamps.

Clarity also received general improvements to the functionality.
Attached Files
chatlogs.lua (356 Bytes, 1 views)
clarity.lua (3.3 KB, 3 views)
theme_picker.lua (21.1 KB, 5 views)
timestamps.lua (2.3 KB, 0 views)
Last edited by AssassinPro; Feb 24, 2023 at 08:53 PM.
golf